Today I’m attending Jesse James Garrett’s event “The elements of User Experience” here in Copenhagen. I’ll update this post during the day with my notes.
if there’s network access which I sort of hope.
Click here for My notes, “the elements of User Experience”
I’m really looking forward to this, alhough mentally my presentation at reboot is taking a lot of my attention. There are several things that I look forward to:
- Meeting Jesse. I really look forward to see and hear him and the workshop.
- User experience is on of those really fuzzy buzzwords, and I’ve previously searched for a clear definition and found a good diagram. I expect that we have a conversation about that.
Also I look forward to meet other reboot attendees and I am told that Snitker.com sponsors some free drinks afterwards in Zum Biergarden nearby! (At least, that’s what Thomas Snitker told me couple of weeks ago).
Older related posts:
- My Flickr photos of the event
- Elements of User Experience, Copenhagen, May 31st
- User Experience. Clear and easy-to-use definition needed