It’s been 9 days since the last blog post. Both Thomas and I are extremely busy with projects at the moment. As you probably know, Thomas started up for himself recently, and I am hunting new possibilities at our clients (along with the project I’m already assigned to).
Normally, we tend to post 2-5 times a week, but for the moment, expect a lower publishing frequency.
It’s a bit embarrassing, because we really have a lot of drafts waiting to be finished. As an experiment, i’d like you to comment on the stuff you would like to read about first.
Here are a few of my ideas I have drafts of (some with no content, others with most content).
- Usability review, “E – Texteditor”
- Usability review, Axure 4.4 prototyping tool
- 7 usability tips every web developer should know
- Great developer advice from Paul Graham: Great Hackers
- Redesign Proposal, Wikipedia Search Result Page
- Usability advice: Progressive Disclosure
- Usability advice: link colors that change
Some of these are our own content, and others “just” cite other sources for the exciting stuff. I know, it would probably affect your choices, but based on the list above, what are the things you’d like to read about the most?
[tags]usability, publishing, frequency, review, axure, e texteditor, e, paul graham, wikipedia, progressive disclosure, busy, work[tags]