Thomas and I are interviewed in Danish newspaper “Børsen” today. The article is a 10,000 feet business overview on the productivity gains and possibilities with Ruby on Rails.
I really like the picture (by Reimar Juul) and the fact that the article mentions both Justaddwater.dk and Copenhagen Ruby Brigade. Woot!
For the benefit of the Danish speaking readers, I really want to include the entire text from the article here to make it searchable and quotable for the benefit of everybody who is also interested in Ruby on Rails for enterprise use. Currently I’m awaiting permission from Børsen to include the article here. Also, I’m awaiting a direct link to the Børsen article if you like to read it in it’s original domain.
- Today’s Newspaper Børsen: avis.borsen.dk, page 47 (requires login/authentication). Link is probably only working today. Capgemini Nordic resources probably have access through corporate intranet via our IP number.
- Børsen article Alternative link (containing the date 2007-02-13) (probably also requires login/authentication)
- Justaddwater.dk: Ruby on Rails as rapid prototyping tool
- Justaddwater.dk: category “businesscase”
- Copenhagen Ruby Brigade (copenhagenrb.dk)